- We are your local business that puts people first
- The cleaner leaves a check list
- The cleaner leaves a record
- Whitegloves matched one cleaner per household.
- We spend a lot of effort in training our staff and perfecting Janitorial Services
- Both Residential and Commercial customers set the routine.
- The cleaner left a record of the start and finish times.
- The cleaner left a check list of what was done.
- Growing Local Cleaning Business By the end of the first year in business, after a period of very rapid growth, the company realized that cleaning was a real trade, involving a complex set of skills.
- A stable, well-trained staff would be essential to maintain growth and success.
It has been primarily WhiteGloves’s recruitment and training programs that have made the company grow so quickly. When compared to other services across Canada, Whitegloves’ success stands out as a singular achievement, both in terms of dollar volume and customer retention. In addition to regular service, we offer light & Heavy Duty Cleaning on a one time or occasional basis, as well as an excellent HandyMan Service. OVER 75,000 HOURS OF QUALITY CLEANING SERVICES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO WINNIPEG WITHIN FEW YEARS.